Have you always dreamt of working in an international FinTech firm that has a global presence? Furthermore, have you dreamt of building a career in an ambitious company with a huge track record and total independence?
Check this job offer and apply now!
– Open to learn (training included)
– Team player
– Problem solver
– Firstly, you must have a minimum of 2 years worth of experience in finance and technology
- You must deliver excellent customer service
- You must gain a thorough understanding of our client’s business practices to ensure that their needs are met
- You are the primary point of contact for our clients. Thus, you must work continuously to nurture healthy working relationships
- You must work cohesively with your colleagues in other departments
- You must carry out daily client related activities accordingly.
- You can actively participate in testing and approving new developments.
- You have some experience in financial services and financial technology
- You have the ability to analyse and present complex information in a clear, structured and concise manner
- You are customer-focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken (additional languages will be considered a plus)
- You have the ability to work cooperatively and independently to ensure tight deadlines are met
- You offer flexibility and determination when it comes to meeting important deadlines
- You are able to travel internationally
- You can prioritize tasks and adapt to new information efficiently
- You have the skills to identify and manage the resolution of product defects