Have you always dreamt of working in an international FinTech firm, with a global presence? To build a career in an ambitious company with a huge track record and total independence?
SuisseTechPartners is looking for talented Fintech Analysts in our Luxembourg, Geneva, Singapore and Hong Kong offices.
Check this job offer and apply now!
Essentials – Open to learn (we will train you!) – Team player – Problem solver
Required – Min 2 years’ experience in finance and technology
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service
- You will be required to gain a thorough understanding of our client’s business practices to ensure that their needs are met
- As the primary point of contact for our clients, you will be working continuously to nurture healthy working relationships
- You will be required to work cohesively with your colleagues in other departments
- You will be required to responsibly carry out daily client related activities
- You can participate in the testing and approval process of new developments
- You have some experience in financial services and financial technology
- You have the ability to analyse and present complex information in a clear, structured and concise manner
- You are customer-focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken (additional languages will be considered a plus)
- You have the ability to work independently and with others to ensure tight deadlines are met
- You offer flexibility and determination when it comes to meeting important deadlines
- You are able to travel internationally
- You can prioritize tasks and adapt to new information efficiently
- You have the skills to identify and manage the resolution of product defects